9 out of 9 Options Program Case Managers believe they have the best job in the world!
We are looking for a 10th Case Manager to feel the same! Our case managers:
* Make a direct impact in the lives of local youth ages 7-17.
* Reduce juvenile recidivism rates in Bucks County
* Provide youth new and positive community experiences they’ll remember for a lifetime!
* Facilitate hundreds of hours of youth service projects in the community
* Work for the county’s leading mentoring agency and the best charity in Bucks-Mont for 2015 and 2016 (The Intelligencer) Our Options youth*:
* Improve their self confidence (90% in Fiscal Year 2017-2018)
* Learn to make better decisions (81% in F.Y. 2017-2018)
* Make more positive friendships (76% in F.Y. 2017-2018)
* Have life-changing experiences!
“MY OPTIONS CASE MANAGER WAS GREAT! HE HELPED ME OUT THROUGH EVERYTHING AND MADE ME REALIZE THE GOOD LIFE HAS, BY JUST DOING THE RIGHT THING.” – JUVENILE COURT CLIENT